I've seen postings all week about Hadar and Kristen's 11 in '11 Linky Party and have wanted to link up!! I know I'm almost a little late in posting this, but I have been quite distracted this week! Not only have I been posting my first TpT item (Read about it HERE!!), celebrating Christmas, and turning a year older, but Mr. Hubs and I closed on our very first house!! Woohoo!!
A little late is better than never, right? Here's my 11 in '11
11. Favorite movie you watched: I'm having a hard time remembering what I watched this year, but I'd have to say Harry Potter....Did that come out this year, or last? Gosh! That's how crazy my year has been!! :)
10. Favorite TV series: Easy. Revenge. Mr. Hubs and I are definitely addicted.
9. Favorite restaurant: Picasso's... it's a local restaurant back where I grew up and they have literally ANYTHING you could want. It's also where Mr. Hubs and I went on our first date!!
8. Favorite new thing you tried: Blogging!! So addicting!
7. Favorite gift you got: My Papa took my fam on a trip to Italy!! It was so fun getting to take my new Mr. Hubs along!! :)
6. Favorite thing you pinned: Crock-pot mac and cheese!! Mmmmmm.....
5. Favorite blog post: I don't have a ton, but probably my post about my DJ Inkers activity! It was so exciting!
4. Best accomplishment: Wowzers...this year was, as I said before, CRAZY!!! I got married, started a new job, moved cities, lived in an apartment for the first time, started blogging, and bought my first house....all with only a
ton of few tears. :) I HATE change, but I made it and I'm so thankful for it all!!!
3. Favorite picture: Wedding pictures (obviously!!) but here's my MOST favorite! I LOVED my photographer too! Check her (and my wedding!) out at Katie Norris Portrait Arts!
2. Favorite memory: My wedding!! :) ...sorry for my repetition, but it was wonderful! It was the perfect day I had always dreamed of!!! Complete with my perfect groom and lots of pink!!
1. Goal for 2012: To embrace change more willingly!! If I can take 2011...the rest of it should be a breeze! :)
Love, Sara :)