Background

Thursday, December 29, 2011

And the Winner Is...

Well the day has arrived folks!  That's right!  My math packet is complete and up for sale on my TpT page!  Look at all of this greatness!!

And my two lucky winners are....
Hadar from Miss Kindergarten, and 
Congrats you two!!  Email me at kindergartenisahoot@gmail.com to get your prize!!

No worries for the rest of you guys!!  You can get my 45 paged fun-filled packet for $5.00 over at my TpT store!  BUT WAIT!! If you buy before January first, the price is only 3.50!!  Thanks for all of your support, and let me know what you think about my first TpT item!!  Happy Thursday!!! :)

Love, Sara

4 comments:

  1. WOOHOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Emailing you now!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. YAY!!! So excited!!! (I never win anything!) Will email you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sara, congratulations on your first post on TPT! I've been doing it for a while now and it's a lot of fun. I like sharing my things with other magical teachers. I just started blogging, and I would love it if you could check out Teaching With Sight.

    Sharon
    http://teachingwithsight.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. What cute activities. I am glad I found you site and I now follow you!

    Come see me!
    ~Jeannie~
    www.kindergartenlifestyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete