Background

Monday, February 13, 2012

You Know You're Teacher When...

Jeannie at Kindergarten Lifestyle is having the BEST linky party!!  It's all about the funny teacher things that only teachers do... Check out the linky party because there are some HILARIOUS ones!  

Now, some of mine I find embarassingly true, but I'm all for honesty! And so sorry that I did so many...I just couldn't narrow it down!!  :)

  




Now I'm off to finish up my Valentine's stuff!!  Hope you have a great day tomorrow!

Love, Sara :)

7 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness!!! So funny, so true!!!! Can't wait to check out the others.

    Amy

    ReplyDelete
  2. I also had to link up! Mine is more about lamination and baggies! haha

    I posted about these frogs I found at Walmart we are going to hop and measure the distance. i thought of you with your necklaces from last week. Check it out and let me know if that idea will work for you! (We are measuring too!)

    Mary
    sharingkindergarten.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. My husband *always* reminds me that he isn't one of my students!! And great minds think alike when it comes to wedding shoes ;)
    ❤Teri

    A Cupcake for the Teacher

    ReplyDelete
  4. hahaha! So funny, yet so true!!! There are some really good ones around :)

    Kylie :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are all so true...and I'm not even a teacher yet!

    Allyson
    http://cupcakescandycanes.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think about room arrangement all the time!! Thank you for joining my linky party!
    It's been such fun!

    I am following!

    ✿~jeannie~
    ­Kindergarten Lifestyle

    Kindergarten Lifestyle Facebook Fan Page

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the smell of new picture books! Or just books in general. I opened one the other day and smelled it and my students were looking at me like I was crazy! They all wanted to spell it after me though ;)

    firstgradeheart.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete