Background

Thursday, March 22, 2012

Measurement, DJ Inkers, and **TWO FREEBIES!!**

One of my FAVORITE things to teach is measurement.  Maybe it's the fact that there is so much you can do with measuring, or maybe it's that I loved measurement as a kid.  I'm not really sure why, but it's definitely a unit I look forward to. 

I also, like many teachers!, LOVE fonts and clip art.  I get so excited when I find new fonts or when a new season rolls around...it means its time for a whole new set of clip art!!!  Sooo.....

Measurement + Spring + DJ Inkers Clip Art = 
Two New Spring Measurement Activities!!!

My first one has students measuring classroom items with their egg ruler...so cute!!!


Go to my TpT Store to download it for FREE!! Or go to DJ Inkers to grab their Kidillywinks CD to get all of the cute graphics I used!

My second creation is all about flowers....one of my most FAVORITE parts of spring! ...I mean, there's pink all over the place!  Who wouldn't love flowers?! :)  In this one, students used their butterfly ruler to measure the height of the flowers in the garden.



Pick it up for FREE at my TpT Store, or go to DJ Inkers to get their Kidoodlez: The Early Years and *most* of the graphics I used for this one. :)  And if you want to check out ALL of the DJ Inkers stuff, head over to www.djinkers.com!!  So glad the weekend is ALMOST HERE!!!

Love, Sara :)

****These freebies were purchased by DJ Inker's and are no longer available as freebies in my stores.  I will post a link where you can buy them once they are posted on the DJ Inker's website!! ****

9 comments:

  1. Cute Measuring Activity. I love your blog. You have lots of wonderful ideas that is why I have an award for you on my blog today. Please stop by my blog and see the award I have for you.
    http://theverybusykindergarten.blogspot.com/2012/03/top-15-lovely-blogs.html

    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute cute cute! I love your blog, and your cute little activities!

    Allyson
    http://cupcakescandycanes.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute, thanks for the freebies! I`m a new follower of your blog! Stop by for a visit sometime :)

    Kaleigh's Klassroom

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much for sharing your cute creations!

    Shannon
    Kindergarten Hoppenings

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your activities are always sooooo cute!

    Thank you for the *freebies*!

    Heather
    Heather's Heart

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your fun and cute activities! Thanks for the freebies!

    ReplyDelete
  7. just came across your blog.... so cute! thanks for the freebies- i will definitely be using these in my classroom next week! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I think that the transformative works can bring a huge impact to the fans. This relation looks very different and they are depending by the impact produced by the transformative works.
    Regards
    Pre School India - Little Millennium

    ReplyDelete
  9. Is this still available I do not see it is your store, and it looks AWESOME!!!

    ReplyDelete