Background

Sunday, July 29, 2012

New Alphabet Activities!

Being that I haven't posted much over the summer, and school is right around the corner, (I start back this week!) it's about time I start getting back at it!!  I've finished some of my new back to school activities and I'm SUPER excited to share them!!  

I've created three new alphabet awareness downloads that are PERFECT for the beginning of the year. :)  The alphabet, as we all know, is known in various capacities at the beginning of the year, and these downloads include activities that are great for all of those different abilities.  Each download includes 7+ activity ideas complete with recording sheets...love those recording sheets. :)

Up first, Apples and Alphabets! 

 Who doesn't love an awesome alphabet theme for back to school?  Get yours at my TpT store, or my Teacher's Notebook Store.

I also created the cutest Farmyard Fun download as well!

Farm animals are great for anytime of the year, but I like to use them close to the beginning.  And I'm slightly in love with the cute pig cards... :)  Get your Farmyard Fun alphabet activities at my TpT Store, or my Teacher's Notebook Store.

Lastly, I made a Back To School alphabet download complete with a school supplies theme!  I know it is probably every teacher's love, but I LOVE school supplies!

 Get your Back to School alphabet activities at my TpT Store, or my Teacher's Notebook Store.

I have some BIG news coming in the next few weeks, so check back next week for some exciting surprises!  Have a great week!!

Love, Sara :)

5 comments:

  1. So cute and perfect for centers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your activities are always adorable Sara! =)

    Heather
    Heather's Heart

    ReplyDelete
  3. This looks absolutely perfect. All these tinny details are made with lot of background knowledge. I like it a lot. This was a useful post and I think it is rather easy to see from the other comments as well that this post is well written and useful.
    Regards
    Pre Primary School - Little Millennium

    ReplyDelete
  4. kindergarten school in india are an extension for your child's quality learning experience that begins with our kids play school and Nursery programs and aims at preparing kids for a successful career.
    pre schools in india
    pre school education
    kindergarten school
    kids play school

    ReplyDelete