I saw this linky party over at Mrs. Lemons and decided to come out of my summer hiding place. :) I love learning about all of my bloggy friends and their lives OUTside of the classroom! Here we go...
1. I am the baby of my family, and I totally eat up my role. :) There are 20 years between me and my oldest sister, and I've been an aunt since I was 4!
2. I am OBSESSED with birthdays!! Every year my Dad and I make a number cake for however old I am turning. It's probably one of my most favorite traditions. :)
3. I've been married over a year now and still sleep with my baby blanket... I cannot believe I just admitted that publicly...
4. I love, love, LOVE traveling!! Here is Mr. Hubs and I in Italy last summer!
5. My favorite color is pink!! For our wedding, since I couldn't wear pink on the actual day, I got all new pink dresses to wear to each of my showers AND found the most fabulous pink shoes to wear with my gown...complete with glitter and bows!
6. I was a mega cheerleader in junior high and high school. I cheered for sports, competed, coached, and even modeled uniforms for a catalog!
7. I am a complete sucker for my dogs. I make them bows and necklaces and even have birthday parties for them. This is Ellie Mae's first birthday (a while ago!) when she wouldn't keep her Disney princess hat on... :)
8. Christmas is my most favorite time of the year. Even though we are all grown, all the kids still get matching pj's on Christmas Eve. We have to sit at the top of the stairs and wait to see what Santa has brought us!
Now that I have scared you away from my blog forever... head on over and link up yourself!! Hope you're having a good week!
Love, Sara :)